Monday, April 19, 2010

Paid in full!!




Our benefit show went really well. So many people came out; a lot of people who have made a difference in my recovery! I have been so lucky to have so many people who love and care for me in my life.

Most bands covered a Beatles song for me and I even got a No Doubt and a
Fernandina mix-in! I sold a lot of my crafts and the shirts were a hit! It was a GREAT night- and a great morning after counting our funds!

The next week I called the hospital to see if they would discount my bill if I paid a large sum- AND THEY DID!!! We were able to pay it off in full!!!

Thank you to everyone who helped out- financially and emotionally!!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I laughed at the colon graphic, but I'm glad that the benefit was a success! Hope you're feeling well!

    Mike P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the colon graphic made me laugh too :)


    I can't wait for my life to calm down a little so I can come visit.... though it may not be in the immediate future.

    ReplyDelete