Thursday, April 23, 2009

NEW*Big news

So, I thought I was just having a "different" flare up. The last few weeks have been pretty hard. I just get tired and feel weak... Not to mention the bathroom visits. I found out this weekend it's not only a flare... I'm having a BABY! :)

I took a home pregnancy test and saw a nurse on Tuesday. Positive! Now we are just worried about telling people in case something happens.

I have always tried to research Ulcerative Colitis as best as I can; new info or drugs, treatments, diets, everything. The only stuff I can find on UC and pregnancy is 1 it could stay in remission as long as you are in remission, 2 don't get pregnant if you are in a flare... Well... what do you do when you get pregnant and you are in a flare? I guess we'll find out in the up coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment