Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I sprung a leak!

Surgery will have to wait. I got some tests back last week and a call from the doc. There is a tiny leak in my pouch. We'll do another test and probably get the surgery in late September.

I am not experiencing any problems because it is in the part of the pouch I am not yet using. But if we reconnected I would leak into the rest of my body... not good. I guess it is better to be safe than sorry.

At least I'll be able to hit the beach without freaking out about a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment