Saturday, August 22, 2009

New bag trial

So, I am trying a new bag... Same company- Hollister, but it has a "vent"... well that is what they call it. It is supposed to vent the gas without any odor. I'm not sure I believe it.

I have been wearing this bag for a day now and it seems to only "vent" when I don't have any pants on. Ok, so it is summer in the south and, I'm not gonna lie, I sleep in my underwear. Hear me out, there are a couple reason. First, of course is the heat, second is my PJ's kinda creep in the night and push on my wafer, and three, in the middle of the night the fewer articles of clothing to deal with when I have to empty, the better.

Last night the bag seemed to not be so gassy; usually I am all air. So, I thought it worked. But they market it as "no more embarrassing bulge." It seems I bulge only when I am out in public, like, even more than with the bag without this so-called magic vent! What am I going to do with 20 vented bags that don't work?

I'm just glad insurance covers them...

No comments:

Post a Comment