Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pain-er for life

Does everyone else live their life in pain? As long as I can remember there has been a stabbing pain in my abdomen. If it's not colitis, is that time of the month, or eating too much or too little.

I went for my gastrografin yesterday... PAIN. Really, they think it's acceptable to have me laying on my back with a tube up my bum and put my legs straight? Not happening. If the end result was not getting rid of this bag, I don't know if I would have signed up for this!

Lets be honest, I'm all about modern medicine and exams to find out what is going on, but they haven't come up with a better way to check this little pouch of mine? Do they do this just for me? Just to cause me pain? Sometimes, it seems so.

Hopefully we set the date for surgery two tomorrow.... not soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment