Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Take the good with the bad

Today, I'd say recovery is going really well. Yesterday, I would not have answered. It was a rough day. I woke up shivering; temp 103.8. I knew it had to just be the prednisone or something- I was not going back to the hospital because of a temp in the morning.

I just drank water and juice all day long. Soup for lunch. Nutrition drink for breakfast. Drink. Drink. Drink. By dinner time, I was fine. I ate my first salad. Oh, it was soooooo good. It was like a buffalo blue salad with crispy onions. Just like heaven. I still have half of it saved for today... I can't wait for lunch.

This morning, no chills, no sweats. I didn't even go to the bathroom in the middle of the night... I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. I did some exercises in bed... working my way up! Still no weight gain but I got plenty of friends who are working on that!

Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment