Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rock and Roll

I made it out to the Last Friday Show at Wonder Root. Eli was playing so of course I would do anything to be there!

It was a great night. I felt really good. I couldn't wait to tell everyone about how I showered all on my own; Some looked at me like I was crazy but most shared the excitement. Half way through the night I had to pop a pill. That lead to a whole new level of fun! I started showing off my battle scars from the surgery! It's like my new party trick...

One bathroom visit. Because of the last time I visited this bathroom and the chaos that ensued, I made Emily stand look out. That just might work. She does pretty well at her post!

Now all I need when I go to the bathroom is my gloves and my sister. I'm still working on that sign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment